We’d love to meet you!
Come check us out this SUNDAY where you can meet us and see if the Prosperitology Church might be a good fit for you. Our heart and soul is to introduce and connect people with the living and powerful God.
14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet.
John 13:5-15 (KJV)
5 After that he poureth water into a bason, and began to wash the disciples' feet, and to wipe them with the towel wherewith he was girded. 6 Then cometh he to Simon Peter: and Peter saith unto him, Lord, dost thou wash my feet? 7 Jesus answered and said unto him, What I do thou knowest not now; but thou shalt know hereafter. 8 Peter saith unto him, Thou shalt never wash my feet. Jesus answered him, If I wash thee not, thou hast no part with me. …14 If I then, your Lord and Master, have washed your feet; ye also ought to wash one another's feet. 15 For I have given you an example, that ye should do as I have done to you.
Jesus wants us to be humble and to serve others, especially those we might consider “beneath us.” In today’s society that is often those in need. Even so, usually we want to do something special for someone we admire or greatly respect. Jesus gave us an example that we should humbly serve someone we do not admire nor greatly respect. Jesus revealed His heart for His disciples and for us in this simple act. Jesus did not just say it; He did it! He said I love you!
Regardless Of Who You Are, Everyone Deserves A Good Pair Of Shoes
John 13:5-15 is a not for profit global enterprise and subsidiary of The Church of Prosperitology which is committed to fighting poverty through the collection and distribution of shoes and clothing.
- Your donation of just $25 will allow John 13:5-15 to purchase more than just a NEW pair of shoes. Your donation allows us to provide a shoe in the correct size and fit that can instill self-worth in those who need it most.
- Your donation of just $50 allows us to not only provide the correct size shoe, but also clean socks and seasonally appropriate clothing items.
- The next time you buy yourself a pair of shoes, buy another pair for someone else. The next time you buy yourself a pack of socks or a jacket, pick up duplicate for someone else.
- Our program offerings (i.e., majors and minors) tend to center around biblical/theological studies and vocational ministry professions verses centering around the arts and sciences and marketplace professions.
- Organize a drive!
- Send us your used shoes too. If you have shoes in good condition collecting dust in your closet, don't throw them out, send them in. Your used shoes will be new shoes to someone who may not even own shoes.
We ensure those in need are provided with some of life's basic needs: socks, shoes, clothing. We can only do so, through your continued support.